Exercise With Oxygen Therapy (EWOT)—a term coined by the late Dr. Manfred von Ardenne who did years of research on exercise with oxygen. HyperMax Oxygen is based on the studies, science and results from the late, acclaimed German professor.
While using HyperMax Oxygen, the normal 21% oxygen purity your patients breathe every day is increased by more than 300%, raising that purity to 93%. The protocol is a 15-minute session where your patients exercise to increase their heart rates, then they breathe in the 93% oxygen purity, forcing that higher concentration of Oxygen deep into the body, the blood vessels, the mitochondria and beyond.
What HyperMax Oxygen means for most patients is feeling better and thinking clearer, many after their very first session. And the lasting effects of Oxygen have been reported to stay with them for days or weeks after each session.
Several studies show the many benefits of EWOT:
• Endurance increased by 32-67%
• Power increased by 8-14%
• VO2 Max increased by 4-12%
• Lactic acid: reduced 34-60%
• Fat-burn for fuel increased
• Mitochondrial capacity maximized
• Reaction time reduced 12-18%
• Short-term memory improved 19-23%
• Recovery time: reduced 27%