Coach / Metabolic Analytics
Phil has earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Health & Kinesiology from the University of Texas at Tyler, as well as excelling at collegiate baseball. Post-college, he played professional baseball for 3 seasons in the minor leagues.
Phil has been an accredited Strength Coach through the Cooper Institute since 2005. In addition, he is certified as a Metabolic Analytics, and Gua Sha Practitioner.
Finally, he is an avid student of continual education. For that reason he holds certifications with:
- Precision Nutrition
- Kettlebell Athletics RCK Level 2
- Pre/Post Natal
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Level 2
- Progressive Bodyweight Systems
- Sleep Coaching
- Anatomy Trains for Movement Professionals
- Strength Sensei (Biomechanical & Structural Balance)
- Mastery of Program Design
- Neural Based Program Design
- Kinetic Chain Enhancement
- Art of Scientific Strength Coaching for Sports.